zondag 30 september 2012

Muziektiendaagse (4)


Gisteren noemde ik mijn eerste gekochte single, vandaag mijn eerste gekochte elpee. Ongelooflijk veel gedraaid. Elk nummer van The Dark Side of the Moon verdient een compliment. Geschreven en uitgevoerd door eersteklas muzikanten. Geniet mee van Pink Floyd. Live in Venice, 1989. Een prachtige uitvoering van Money. 

Money 
Get away 
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay 
Money 
It's a gas 
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash 
New car, caviar, four star daydream 
Think I'll buy me a football team 
Money 
Well, get back 
I'm all right Jack 
Keep your hands off of my stack 
Money 
It's a hit 
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit 
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set 
I think I need a Lear jet 
Money 
It's a crime 
Share it fairly 
But don't take a slice of my pie 
Money 
So they say 
Is the root of all evil today 
But if you ask for a raise 
It's no surprise that they're giving none away 

"HuHuh! I was in the right!" 
"Yes, absolutely in the right!" 
"I certainly was in the right!" 
"You were definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!" 
"Yeah!" 
"Why does anyone do anything?" 
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!" 
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number two. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out."



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten