zondag 7 oktober 2012

Buitenkant




Hello,

Everyday I make a compliment and report it on my weblog.
This time I want to make your company a compliment for the stunning packages of your tea products.
I just discovered your products as a friend put a photo of your Granade Tea on Facebook. She got a bottle from a friend, as a getting well gift, because she was sick.
I commented that only the outside was good enough to do so and she agreed.
Shortly after that I was going to France and found your beautiful tea bottles in a shop. Naturally I bought two of them (Green Tea and Blueberry White Tea), because they were irresistable. It tasted good as well!

So I want to thank you and would you be so kind to give my compliments to the designer who did the job?

Greetings from the Netherlands,



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten